Up to 6 DX168 units can be connected directly to a dLive system ? 4 via the MixRack and 2 via the Surface ? allowing up to 96 remote inputs and 48 remote outputs in addition to those provided by the MixRack and Surface. More units can be connected via the dLive DX Link card or DX Hub.
Two units can be daisy chained and connected directly to an Avantis SLink port. Up to 16 DX168 units can be added to an Avantis system via DX Link card and/or DX Hubs.
Two units can be daisy chained and connected directly to an SQ SLink port, with the optional SLink card for SQ enabling more connections. For a more distributed system, a DX Hub can handle up to 8 DX168 units which can be freely patched to the SQ?s 48 input channels.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O
- Redundant DX connection to compatible dLive hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play ? no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle