- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge?no host PC required
- High-resolution 5″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ?s and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features ?unlimited? dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik?s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer?s P16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX ?Plug Ins?, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Thanks to its legendary onboard X32 mix engine, the X32 PRODUCER can be your top-notch studio recording interface today, control a complex theater production tomorrow, or sit securely in your side-rack while you mix your band?s club gig from your iPad. A revolution in its own right, the incredible X32 PRODUCER combines the finest analog I/O and powerful digital connectivity with ample processing for 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources. You can easily control every parameter of the mix directly on the X32 PRODUCER using the 800 x 480 graphic UI, but the awesome flexibility of networked remote control literally opens up an amazing world of possibilities. Use our X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly! With its 16?MIDAS-design mic preamps and dual AES50 ports, the X32 PRODUCER can support up to six S16 digital stage boxes for massive I/O connectivity. Ultra-flexible routing options and 8 powerful stereo FX engines make the X32 PRODUCER the ideal choice for handling audio now ? and as your needs grow.
Game 2.0 Reloaded
The?BEHRINGER X32?has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer ? and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price ? changing the game entirely. Three companies shared a common vision ? to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The?X32?Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer?MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of?KLARK TEKNIK?and?BEHRINGER?s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition. The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the?X32. From the pristine,?MIDAS-designed mic preamps to?KLARK TEKNIK?s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and?BEHRINGER?s completely re-engineered processing algorithms,?X32?raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression. But we?re just getting started!
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 PRODUCER is your mind-to-sound interface? the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you?re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the?X32?s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home. And then there is the X32 PRODUCER?s latest version 2.0 firmware. We?ve added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing. We also included 16 new FX ?Plug-Ins? which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that we essentially ?rebuilt? classic analog gear in the digital domain. And then we added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new?TURBOSOUND iQ?speakers via simple CAT5 connection. We call it ?Acoustic Integration?. This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modeling of some of the world?s most famous speakers ? all remote controllable from your X32 PRODUCER.This is the total solution you have been waiting for.
The X32 PRODUCER Channel Strip puts the most important channel processing parameters into one section so that no matter which channel you are working on, the controls are always the same. This highly-efficient layout stems from BEHRINGER?s decades of console design and input from our users. Optimized control illumination ensures a clear indication of levels or status from any viewing angle. Illuminated rotary encoders and switches give you control of preamp settings, frequency shelving, dual dynamics sections, as well as multi-mode fully parametric EQ, bus sends, main, mono and stereo panning.
5″ Main Display
X32 PRODUCER?s 5″ day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them. Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues. Flanked by high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters. Intelligent design puts control of vital functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and much more 1 or 2 button presses away.
Sends On Fader
X32 PRODUCER brings the convenience of digital mixing to your Aux and output bus mixes too, thanks to its integrated Sends on Fader feature. This incredible function allows you to build powerful, dedicated sub-mixes for monitor, secondary zone feeds, and much more?all without affecting the front of house mix or levels. The X32 PRODUCER allows you to send your choice of signals to any Aux or output bus and then dial in the perfect mix via the channel faders. The console remembers where you set the faders and instantly recalls them when you select a bus for quick adjustments.
DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups allow control over several signals at once without actually mixing them into a subgroup bus. X32 PRODUCER?s 8 DCA groups let you control multiple signals via a single fader, such as the entire drum mix, the horn section, or the backup vocalists, etc. DCA control affects the FOH mix, while allowing the individual buses to remain unchanged. The result is a customizable workflow that provides maximum flexibility, but still allows individual buses and subgroups to serve the purpose they were intended for, such as zone sends, broadcast feeds, etc.
Across the X32 PRODUCER you?ll find strategically placed View buttons associated with various functions. These buttons enable immediate access to information about that specific function. For instance, if you press the View button in the Equalizer section, information for that channel?s EQ is instantly shown on the main display, providing in-depth editing of all related parameters. This direct access to visual fine-tuning gives the engineer a level of control previously available only on consoles costing exponentially more.
X32 PRODUCER?s Assign section allows you to to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters. Buttons can be defined to toggle parameters on/off, adjust timing of effects by tapping, or jump to specific screen views.
?Acoustic Integration? ? the Live Sound Revolution
Legendary 40-year old British company?TURBOSOUND, famous for producing some of the world?s best speaker systems, have teamed up with?BEHRINGER?to seamlessly integrate mixer and speaker systems. We call it ?Acoustic Integration?. The X32 PRODUCER?s ULTRANET bus allows streaming up to 16-channels of pristine digital audio to an array of?TURBOSOUND iQ?speakers ? all on a single CAT5 cable, along with control data to set sound presets remotely. Furthermore, the iQ Series features ?True Physical Modeling? of some of the most popular speakers which can be easily remote controlled via the X32 PRODUCER, allowing the sound engineer to apply different speaker models in real time from the comfort of the mixing desk.?Acoustic Integration? is the next live sound revolution.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/ Bus EQ?s
The X32 PRODUCER now includes a high-resolution 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA), with full Bar and Spectrograph views. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time ? capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds. Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves. See the results of your filtering choices in the audio spectrum directly. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the FX PRODUCER.Monitoring and controlling frequencies has never been easier!
16 Breathtaking FX ?Plug-Ins? Based on True Physical Modeling
We?ve added 16 new FX ?Plug-Ins? to the X32 PRODUCER, giving you access to a total of 50 effects that would otherwise cost tens of thousands of dollars in hardware. This new generation of high-end FX ?Plug-Ins? is based on True Physical Modeling of classic audio hardware. We essentially ?rebuilt? classic analog gear in the digital domain and included models of legendary processors such as Urei?s 1176*, Teletronix LA-2A* and Fairchild 670* compressors as well as the legendary Pultec* EQP- 1a and EQ5 equalizers etc. We also added a cutting-edge 5-band multiband compressor. Last but not least, the X32 PRODUCER can now run 4 studio-quality stereo reverbs together with 8 channels of 31-band graphic EQ. This allows you to replace your old outboard gear with a fully recallable onboard solution.
Gain Splitting and Remote Control for FOH and Monitoring
A new Gain Split mode separates channel gain (trim) from the head amp gain, allowing both the FOH and/or the monitor engineer to adjust local trim digitally ? and independently of the preamp gain. Additionally, the new HA Gain Remote option allows console gains to be remotely controlled by an external console, such as when using the X32 PRODUCER as a stage box.
More Routing and Processing Flexibility
The X32 PRODUCER?s routing becomes even more flexible with this recent firmware upgrade. Output signals and XLR outputs are now treated separately, allowing signals from AES50 sources or expansion cards to be routed directly to the X32 PRODUCER?s analog outputs. For example, now you can use the outputs from an X32 PRODUCER for directly routing back PA or monitoring signals from a main or FOH console. New output tap points can be set as pre- or post-mute for greater usability with your P16 personal monitoring mixers. This is very useful in situations where you don?t want mute groups to interrupt your signal flow.
Mighty New Tools for Scene and Show Management
Introducing the Cue List, an innovative way to automate the loading of scenes and new ?Snippets? at different points during a show. Each of the 500 Cue entries can load any of the 100 Scenes or Snippets separately or at the same time. This gives you an amazing total of 500 Cues x 100 Scenes x 100 Snippets! For example, store your favorite EQ settings for drums on channels 1-8 as a Snippet, recallable in an instant as its own preset, completely independent of the console?s overall scene. It?s like taking a snapshot of a parameter on an input, return, FX slot, bus, Matrix, Main or DCA group ? and saving it for quick access whenever you need it.
Audio Networking & Interfacing
X32 PRODUCER includes an array of control and networking capabilities as standard features. Dual-port AES50 digital networking supports up to 96 channels of audio over shielded (STP) CAT5 cable, allowing remote stage boxes and sharing signals among several connected X32 PRODUCERs. Onboard ULTRANET provides a 16-channel digital mix direct to P16 Personal Monitor Mixers, without added hardware, cost or latency. Ethernet, USB 2.0, MIDI ? all standard features on X32 PRODUCER.
Personal In-Ear Monitor AmplifierThe?POWERPLAY P1?Personal In-Ear Monitor (IEM) Amplifier puts control where it?s most useful ? right at the artist?s fingertips. Use a?P16-M?for creating your personal mix to then feed it to your P1 beltpack. Whether on stage or in the studio, the P1 provides performers and recording artists with a dependable and affordable personal monitoring solution.
Leave That Heavy Analog Snake BehindThe?S16?digital stage box closes the gap between stage and FOH (Front of House) by placing 16 fully-programmable, remotely controllable?MIDAS?Mic Preamps and 8 analog, balanced XLR returns at the stage end. Connecting over a single shielded (STP) CAT5 cable, up to three S16 stage boxes can be daisy-chained to deliver 48 channels in and 24 out to the stage. Dual AES50 ports on the X32 PRODUCER allow up to 96 input channels to be connected and routed in the same system.
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC technology for ultra-low latency (in- ear compatible)
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Dual AES50 ports, each for cascading up to three?S16?units ? no merger or router required
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays for signal control on stage
- Phones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Connectivity for?BEHRINGER?s P16 Personal Monitoring System for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand- alone digital multi-core applications
- MIDI in/out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
What are AES50 and SuperMac?
AES50 simultaneously provides high channel counts, extremely low and deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, with simple deployment and ease of use to meet the needs of the live performance industry. This unique combination also benefits both live and studio recording applications, as well as post-production, broadcasting and audio routing infrastructure. SuperMAC is a proprietary implementation of AES50 owned by?KLARK TEKNIK. Originally developed by Sony Pro-Audio Labs in Oxford, UK, it forms the basis of the Audio Engineering Society?s AES50 open standard for digital audio networking ? High Resolution Multi-channel Audio Interconnection (HRMAI), as published by the Audio Engineering Society, Inc.
- 48 bidirectional audio channels @ 48 kHz over Neutrik etherCON-terminated cable
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and ultra-low deterministic latency (2 x 3 samples = 1?8 ms per node)
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal configuration ? total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel